Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Working closely with other developers, business, and systems analysts
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years development experience
- University degree in an applicable field is preferred
- Experience in Java, Python or Angular, Postgresql, Mongodb
- Experience with Mastercard, ATM, POS, loan systems preferred
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues.
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com