To manage, lead and deliver internal and external projects within the defined scope, quality, agreed cost, and agreed timelines in order to achieve the anticipated benefits and customer satisfaction.
- Define, document and control the scope of all projects
- Develop and maintain Project Management Plans detailing how the project will be managed, ensuring that the project is governed by best practice in relation to:
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Document Control and
- Project Reporting
- Create project structures and outline clear roles and responsibilities for all work streams and sub-projects, where applicable
- Ensure that global standard project management processes and tools are used to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Schedule and lead stakeholder meetings and workshops, both internally and externally
- Develop and maintain an effective communications plan for all Project Management stakeholders to ensure proactive communications, and performance reporting.
- Develop and maintain a quality management system that will ensure continuous project improvement
- Ensure formal closure of projects with review/lessons learned meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Working in a consulting or professional services environment
- Experience in Project Management lifecycle processes and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of project and portfolio management practices and methodologies using and implementing agile methodologies
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and research skills with the ability to collect and analyse complex material and data, and present it in accessible formats
- High levels of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting priorities
- Financial knowledge along with a highly developed understanding of project processes and tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org